With so much time spent at home during this pandemic, it’s the best time to head to our gardens.
Making sure that it’s in good shape and our plants are well and healthy. If you’re in Florida and need landscaping services, this is the perfect link to visit:
Gardening outdoors while enjoying the good weather is more enjoyable when having music. While weeding in our garden plots, our favorite music is playing. It’s a cool way to enjoy what we are doing. It’s a brilliant way to make ourselves busy while putting our garden in order. Working on the garden can be a fulfilling activity. Here’s a list of songs that will be appropriate throughout our gardening time.
Music for Plants – Music Stimulation for PLANT HEALTH – Brainwave Entrainment
1. “Let it Grow” by Eric Clapton. It’s an inspiring song by one of the greatest guitar players in the music Industry. Eric Clapton. While gardening, you’ll hear in your back ground the lyrics that inspires you “plant your love and let it grow.” It may refer not only to plants but may have another meaning.
2. Strawberry Fields Forever A favorite song by many. It brings us back to childhood while playing in the garden. They will always be a favorite band to a lot of people.
3. Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft It’s the perfect folk pop to play while gardening. “Jasmine in my mind” It’s a music that works best while admiring the beautiful flowers around us. All gardeners hope that their hard work pays off.
4. Purple Rain by Prince Yes, we need water in our gardens. All gardeners wish for a rain after a hard days work to refresh our newly planted beauties.
5. “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves This is an upbeat song perfect to keep us going while doing heavy work in our gardens. Our plants need the sunshine! Just like how music soothes the soul, plants also in some way have the same effect. The correlation between the two is undeniable.